Supreme Shake Mix
- Reformulated Vegan Protein Blend
- Customized Micro-Encapsulated Vitamin Mix
- All-Natural, Sugar-Free, Dairy-Free
- Complete Nutraceutical Formula
We have reformulated the Supreme Shakes. The new formula has a fresh green taste and offers the same health benefits, but it no longer contains soy, egg, or milk products. Please select flavor from the drop down menu on the right to see the new supplement facts.
Our reformulated shake mix offers the same supreme health content as always, but it no longer contains soy, egg, or milk products. This new vegetarian formula has been taste-tested and approved by Ray and Terry.
Restricting calories is the most powerful approach that we know for maintaining health and extending human longevity.1,2,3,4 Of course, it is a very effective way of losing weight as well. The only drawback is that reducing calories is not easy to do.
One important purpose of our program is to provide "Caloric Restriction Without the Restriction." Our Ray & Terry's® Supreme Supplement Shakes enable you to significantly reduce your calories without deprivation.
Supreme Shake Benefits
Vegan Protein: Plant protein complex with hemp, pea and fava provides a complete amino acid profile. Easy to digest. Supports lean muscle mass and weight maintenance. Contains no dairy, soy or animal products.
Fiber: Soluble fiber helps maintain blood lipid levels within normal ranges and keeps food moving through the intestines.7
FOS: Natural prebiotic supports gastro-intestinal health and energy levels.8
Stevia: A natural, sweet herb. Use as part of your diet to help maintain a healthy blood sugar level.
Flax: Provides fiber, lignans and the omega-3 fat alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). Flax contains 75 times higher levels of lignans than other plants.
Omega-3 Fats: Important to support healthy cardiovascular function and joint health.
All natural ingredients: Contains no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Comprised of nutritional supplements: A true nutraceutical product.
Suitable for people with diabetes.
*Not allowed for import in Australia.
Directions:Mix 2 scoops of Ray and Terry’s Supreme Vanilla with 8 ounces of water or your preferred milk. For best results use blender or food processor.
WARNING:Very low calorie protein diets (below 400 calories per day) may cause serious illness or death. Do not use for weight reduction in such diets without medical supervision. Not for use by infants, children, or pregnant or nursing women.
ALLERGY INFORMATION:This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
In addition to being low in calories, Ray & Terry's® Supreme Shakes have just 5 grams net carbohydrates per serving and contain no sugar. Reducing carbohydrates is the most effective way to achieve one's optimal weight. By reducing carbohydrates, particularly those with a high "glycemic index" (ability to rapidly increase blood glucose levels), you eliminate carbohydrate cravings and control your hunger.5,6 Using stevia instead of sugar is one way to avoid high-glycemic carbohydrates. We produce our shake mixes with stevia and recommend it as our preferred natural sugar substitute.
Ray & Terry's® Supreme Supplement Shake Mix is also low in fat, so it is ideal for both low carbohydrate and low-fat diets. The fats contained in Ray & Terry's® Supreme Shake Mix include omega-3 fats and oleic acid.
This delicious mix allows you to combine powerful health-promoting supplements with good taste and enjoyment. Not just "fortified" with nutritional supplements, Ray and Terry's® Supreme Shake Mix is made from all health-promoting ingredients.
WARNING: Very low-calorie protein diets (below 400 Calories per day) may cause serious illness or death. Do Not Use for Weight Reduction in Such Diets Without Medical Supervision. Not for use by infants, children, or pregnant or nursing women.
Ray & Terry's®contains approximately 15 two-scoop servings per canister.
Directions: Mix 2 scoops of Ray and Terry’s Supreme Shake Mix with 8 ounces of water or your preferred milk. For best results use blender or food processor.
- Gan To Kagaku Ryoho. 2008 Jan;35(1):1-5.
- M. A. Lane et al. 2002. "Caloric restriction and aging in primates: relevance to humans and possible CR mimetics." Microsc Res Tech. Nov 15;59(4): 335–338.
- B. P. Yu et al. 1982. "Life span study of SPF Fischer 344 male rats fed ad libitum or restricted diets: longevity, growth, lean body mass, and disease," J Gerontol. Mar;37(2): 130–141.
- N. Angier. "Diet offers tantalizing clues to a long life." New York Times, April 17, 1990, sec. C.
- C. B. Ebbeling and D. S. Ludwig. 2001. "Treating obesity in youth: should dietary glycemic load be a consideration?" Adv Pediatr. 48: 179–212.
- S. B. Roberts. 2000. "High-glycemic index foods, hunger, and obesity: is there a connection?" Nutr Rev. 58: 163–169.
- L. Ellegard et al. 2000. "Will recommended changes in fat and fibre intake affect cholesterol absorption and sterol excretion?" Eur J Clin Nutr. Apr;54(4): 306–313.
- Bouhnik Y et al. "Four-week short chain fructo-oligosaccharides ingestion leads to an increase in fecal bifidobacteria and cholesterol excretion in healthy elderly volunteers." Nutr J. 2007 Dec 5;6(1):42.