Typically, curcumin is poorly absorbed into the blood stream through the digestive tract. Curcumall® is more readily absorbed than most available curcumin products due to its extraction process and form. This technologically advanced formula delivers more curcumin to the blood while optimizing its efficacy:
- Maintain healthy cell function
- Help maintain cholesterol levels within a healthy range3
- Support healthy digestive function and soothe gastrointestinal inflammation
- Assist in maintaining a healthy liver
- Help maintain joint health and ease muscle pain
- Support cardiovascular health4
- Help maintain glucose levels already within a healthy range5
- Preserve healthy brain function6
Curcumall® is a liquid formula that is a natural extract of turmeric and curcumin, the active ingredient of turmeric, together with the extracts of ginger and aloysia. Curcumall® offers therapeutically active components of turmeric in a bio-available liquid form. The active components curcumin and curcuminoids are responsible for the healing properties of turmeric.
Active Herbal Ingredients:Tincture of Curcumin: 95%, Turmeric, Ginger, Aloysia.
Other Ingredients:Glycerin: 0.4% alcohol in serving dose with water.
CAUTION:Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women. Not for use if you have bile duct obstruction. Not recommended to use with coumadin.
Curcumall naturally contains a strong yellow pigment and stains easily. Keep away from clothing, skin and other soft surfaces. May also stain some countertops and hard surfaces. Avoid contact.
Recommended Dosage:As a dietary supplement take 1 teaspoon (5ml) in a 4-6 oz glass of water 2-3 times daily on an empty stomach (half an hour before meal).
One bottle of Curcumall® contains approximately 25 servings.
Kosher - ParveGuaranteed Free Of:Sugar, gluten, yeast, milk of milk derivatives, preservatives,artificial color, artificial flavor, sodium.
Formula includes NO animal products
- Biogerontology. 2008 Nov 20. "Curcumin counteracts the aluminium-induced ageing-related alterations in oxidative stress, Na(+), K (+) ATPase and protein kinase C in adult and old rat brain regions." Sharma D, Sethi P, Hussain E, Singh R.
- Mol Cell Biochem. 2008 Nov 11. "Curcumin attenuates inflammation through inhibition of TLR-4 receptor in experimental colitis." Lubbad A, Oriowo MA, Khan I.
- Metabolism. 2008 Nov;57(11):1576-83. "Beneficial effects of curcumin on hyperlipidemia and insulin resistance in high-fat-fed hamsters." Jang EM, Choi MS, Jung UJ, Kim MJ, Kim HJ, Jeon SM, Shin SK, Seong CN, Lee MK.
- J Clin Invest. 2008 Mar;118(3):868-78. "The dietary compound curcumin inhibits p300 histone acetyltransferase activity and prevents heart failure in rats." Morimoto T, Sunagawa Y, Kawamura T, Takaya T, Wada H, Nagasawa A, Komeda M, Fujita M, Shimatsu A, Kita T, Hasegawa K.
- Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2008 May;80(2):185-91. Epub 2008 Jan 24. "Curcumin inhibits glucose production in isolated mice hepatocytes." Fujiwara H, Hosokawa M, Zhou X, Fujimoto S, Fukuda K, Toyoda K, Nishi Y, Fujita Y, Yamada K, Yamada Y, Seino Y, Inagaki N.
- Biogerontology. 2006 Apr;7(2):81-9. "Neuroprotective and anti-ageing effects of curcumin in aged rat brain regions." Bala K, Tripathy BC, Sharma D.