Total Care Daily Formula
A Kurzweil + Grossman Formula
- Optimal vitamin/mineral foundation
- Includes three powerful antioxidants
- Supports overall health and wellness
- Unique formula designed by Ray & Terry
Customers please note updated supplement facts on stock ordered after June 2020, per FDA required updates this year. Not all ingredient values in this formula have been impacted by these requirements. We do not control FDA requirements and must stay in compliance.
Some of these updates are simply a change in the measurement type - for example "mcg" versus "IU" and the actual values of the ingredients have not changed.
Other changes are both a change in unit and a decrease: Vitamin D3 from 600 IU to 15 mcg,
Others like the Vitamin E have also both changed in unit and increased: from 400 IU to 267 mcg.
One of the steps in Ray & Terry's TRANSCEND™ personalized health program is Supplementation. To actively reprogram your biochemistry, we recommend that you evaluate your supplementation needs and supply your body with the nutrients that it needs to fight imbalance and aging.
Many people believe that if you eat properly, vitamin and mineral supplementation is unnecessary. But there are compelling reasons why this is untrue.1Many people have a need for one or more nutrients far in excess of RDA amounts, and for optimal health, these needs can not be ignored.
Even the usually conservative Journal of the American Medical Association has come out and said "Most people do not consume an optimal amount of all vitamins by diet alone." (JAMA, June 2002)2
*Not allowed for import in Germany, Austria, Italy, Spain, Latvia, or Norway (considered a medication requiring prescription)
*May not be allowed for import by EU countries due to Total Care Daily Formula. Check with customs prior to ordering this product
Calcium carbonate, vegetable stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, croscarmellose sodium and silicon dioxide.
Allergen Warning:CONTAINS SOY
Lab Test Advisory:Biotin may interfere with lab tests. The FDA recommends stopping any supplements with biotin (vitamin B7) for 3 days prior to lab tests.
WARNING:This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
CAUTION:Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
Suggested Use:As a dietary supplement, take six (6) tablets daily or as directed by a health care professional. Daily amount can be divided and taken throughout the day.
TRANSCEND's Total Care Daily Formula contains 180 tablets per bottle.
There are other reasons that individuals need supplementation. Even if you were able to eat enough nutrient-rich food, modern methods of food storage, preparation and cooking reduce nutrient levels excessively. "Modern" farming methods have led to mineral depletion of once fertile farmland, so most food available commercially is lacking in one or more essential nutrients.
By taking TRANSCEND's Total Care Daily Formula, along with the TRANSCEND's Mega EPA/DHA Formulation, you will ensure that your body has adequate supplies of virtually all the essential vitamins, minerals and fatty acids needed for optimal health and anti-aging. In addition, the powerful antioxidants coenzyme Q10, grape seed extract and alpha lipoic acid are included.
Grape seed extract is a powerful antioxidant with numerous other benefits:
- Helps support healthy heart, circulation and immune functions
- Improves elasticity and strength of blood vessels3,4
- Supports the growth and viability of normal cells.5
Coenzyme Q10 is another powerful antioxidant and is found naturally in the body. According to longevity experts, coenzyme Q10:
- Increases energy8
- Enhances the immune system
- Assists oxygenation of blood
- Supports healthy heart function
- Helps maintain blood pressure already within a normal level
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is unique in that, while Vitamin C is our premier water-soluble antioxidant and Vitamin E is our primary fat-soluble antioxidant, alpha lipoic acid serves as both a water-soluble and fat-soluble antioxidant.9 ALA works to:
- Help recycle other antioxidants, such as vitamin C, vitamin E, glutathione, and CoQ itself10
- Support healthy liver function11
Taking coenzyme Q10, grape seed extract and lipoic acid along with vitamins C and E provides you with very powerful antioxidant protection.
Total Care Daily Formula is Unique
Many "multiple vitamin" formulations do not include any grape seed extract, coenzyme Q10 or alpha lipoic acid at all because these nutrients are relatively expensive. If you take the full dose of 6 tablets a day of TRANSCEND's Total Care Daily Formula, you will receive 120 mg of grape seed extract, 30 mg of co Q10 and 60 mg of alpha lipoic acid. Purchased separately, these three ingredients alone would cost as much as the entire Total Care Daily Formulation, but you wouldn't be getting the other 31 critical ingredients.
- N Engl J Med. 2001. Dec 20;345 (25):1819-1824. W. C. Willett and M. J. Stampfer.
- JAMA. Jun 19;287(23): 3127-3129. R. H. Fletcher and K. M. Fairfield. 2002.
- Pharmacol Res. 2005 Oct;52(4):321-7. Madeira SV et al
- J Pharm Pharmacol. 2002 Nov;54(11):1515-20. Soares De Moura R et al.
- Ann NY Acad Sci. May;957: 260-270. D. Bagchi et al. 2002.
- Ann Clin Biochem. 2003. May;40(Pt 3): 207-218. I. P. Hargreaves.
- Cardiovascular Drugs and Therapy September, 1998;12:347-353. Singh, RB, et al.
- J Am Coll Nutr. 2001. Dec;20(6): 591-598. F. L. Crane.
- Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. Jul 1;182(1):84-90. 2002. Moini, H et al.
- Free Radic Biol Med. 1997;22(1-2):359-78. Packer, L et al.
- Free Radic Biol Med 1998 Apr;24(6):1023-39. Bustamante J et al.