Supreme Vanilla Shake Mix
Please note this product is now discounted due to expiration date of August 31, 2021. Order accordingly and Enjoy!
A Kurzweil + Grossman Formula
Newly Reformulated + Great Taste!
Vegan Protein: Plant protein complex with hemp, pea and fava. Easy to digest. Supports lean muscle mass and weight support. Contains no dairy, soy or animal products.
Fiber: Soluble ﬁber helps maintain blood lipid levels within normal ranges and keeps food moving through the intestines.*
Stevia: A natural, sweet herb. Use as part of your diet to help maintain a healthy blood sugar level within the normal range.*
Flax: Provides ﬁber as well as Omega-3 and Omega-6 Essential Fatty Acids to support healthy cardiovascular function and joint health.*
Comprised of nutritional supplements: A true nutraceutical product.
Vegan approved: Contains no animal products or lactose
*Not allowed for import in Australia.
Ingredients: Vegetable Protein Matrix (Pea Protein, Organic Hemp Protein and Fava Bean Protein), Fibersol®-2 (maltodextrin), Vitamin and Mineral Mix, Natural Flavors, Flax Seed, Stevia Leaf Extract (Rebaudioside A) and Monk Fruit (Siraitia grosvenorii). Fibersol® is a registered trademark of Matsutani Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
Suggested Use: 1 serving daily of TRANSCEND’S™ Supreme Vanilla with 8 ounces of water or beverage of choice or as directed by a healthcare professional. For best results, blend until thoroughly mixed with shaker or blender. Do not use this product as a meal replacement or exceed suggested use without the supervision of healthcare professional.
Caution: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. This product is intended to supplement the diet with additional protein and should not be used as a meal replacement. Not for use as part of a weight loss program without the direct supervision of a healthcare professional. Excessive protein intake may result in impaired kidney function. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, ﬁsh and crustacean shellﬁsh.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
- Gan To Kagaku Ryoho. 2008 Jan;35(1):1-5.
- M. A. Lane et al. 2002. "Caloric restriction and aging in primates: relevance to humans and possible CR mimetics." Microsc Res Tech. Nov 15;59(4): 335–338.
- B. P. Yu et al. 1982. "Life span study of SPF Fischer 344 male rats fed ad libitum or restricted diets: longevity, growth, lean body mass, and disease," J Gerontol. Mar;37(2): 130–141.
- N. Angier. "Diet offers tantalizing clues to a long life." New York Times, April 17, 1990, sec. C.
- C. B. Ebbeling and D. S. Ludwig. 2001. "Treating obesity in youth: should dietary glycemic load be a consideration?" Adv Pediatr. 48: 179–212.
- S. B. Roberts. 2000. "High-glycemic index foods, hunger, and obesity: is there a connection?" Nutr Rev. 58: 163–169.
- L. Ellegard et al. 2000. "Will recommended changes in fat and fibre intake affect cholesterol absorption and sterol excretion?" Eur J Clin Nutr. Apr;54(4): 306–313.
- Bouhnik Y et al. "Four-week short chain fructo-oligosaccharides ingestion leads to an increase in fecal bifidobacteria and cholesterol excretion in healthy elderly volunteers." Nutr J. 2007 Dec 5;6(1):42.