Increased energy Improve mood Fight fatigue Common deficiency Better absorption Vitamin B12 (also called cobalamin) is one of eight water-solu...View full details
In addition to being healthy and delicious, a Japanese breakfast is easy to prepare if you have leftovers from a Japanese style supper the day before. This combination results in a nearly perfect distribution of calories across protein, carbs and fats and is an ideal morning meal.
- 1 cup Miso Soup (prepared the day before or made fresh, page 253)
- 1⁄4 cup steamed brown rice
- 1 sheet nori seaweed, cut into strips
- 1 ounce natto
- 4 ounces Green Tea Poached Salmon (page 270)
- 5–10 Basic Japanese Pickles (page 292)
- Heat miso soup in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Be careful not to bring to a boil. High temperatures destroy miso’s healthy bacteria. Serve in a bowl. Arrange the rice, nori, natto, and salmon on a plate and serve.
1 ServingNutrition Information per serving: Calories: 412
Fat: 15 g (32% calories from fat)
Protein: 37 g (34% calories from protein)
Carbohydrates (net): 25 g (34% calories from carbohydrates)
Combat internal aging Protect cells from radiation damage Increase antioxidant capacity Take with lecithin for better absorption Optimal dose for...View full details
Bioavailable form of CoEnzyme Q10 Slows aging process Enhance cellular energy Essential for statin users Your body produces Coenzyme Q10 at the c...View full details
Please note price increase and Phosphatidylcholine form change January 2021 Phosphatidylcholine now will be in a 1 softgel dose for the same 420m...View full details