Description A Kurzweil + Grossman Formula*Note: This product expires Oct. 31st, 2020* Balanced Natural Weight Loss Promotes loss of weight and bod...View full details
In addition to being healthy and delicious, a Japanese breakfast is easy to prepare if you have leftovers from a Japanese style supper the day before. This combination results in a nearly perfect distribution of calories across protein, carbs and fats and is an ideal morning meal.
- 1 cup Miso Soup (prepared the day before or made fresh, page 253)
- 1⁄4 cup steamed brown rice
- 1 sheet nori seaweed, cut into strips
- 1 ounce natto
- 4 ounces Green Tea Poached Salmon (page 270)
- 5–10 Basic Japanese Pickles (page 292)
- Heat miso soup in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Be careful not to bring to a boil. High temperatures destroy miso’s healthy bacteria. Serve in a bowl. Arrange the rice, nori, natto, and salmon on a plate and serve.
1 ServingNutrition Information per serving: Calories: 412
Fat: 15 g (32% calories from fat)
Protein: 37 g (34% calories from protein)
Carbohydrates (net): 25 g (34% calories from carbohydrates)
A Kurzweil + Grossman Formula Optimal vitamin/mineral foundation Includes three powerful antioxidants Supports overall health and wellness Unique ...View full details
Description A Kurzweil + Grossman Formula Maintain healthy immune function Stay strong against pathogens Support immune cell activity With pine b...View full details
Description A Kurzweil + Grossman Formula Difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep has reached epidemic proportions. TRANSCEND's Sleep Potion ...View full details