A Kurzweil + Grossman Formula Regulate hormone levels Increase energy Encourage weight loss Boost alertness Regulate mood Minimize hot flashes I...View full details
In addition to being healthy and delicious, a Japanese breakfast is easy to prepare if you have leftovers from a Japanese style supper the day before. This combination results in a nearly perfect distribution of calories across protein, carbs and fats and is an ideal morning meal.
- 1 cup Miso Soup (prepared the day before or made fresh, page 253)
- 1⁄4 cup steamed brown rice
- 1 sheet nori seaweed, cut into strips
- 1 ounce natto
- 4 ounces Green Tea Poached Salmon (page 270)
- 5–10 Basic Japanese Pickles (page 292)
- Heat miso soup in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Be careful not to bring to a boil. High temperatures destroy miso’s healthy bacteria. Serve in a bowl. Arrange the rice, nori, natto, and salmon on a plate and serve.
1 ServingNutrition Information per serving: Calories: 412
Fat: 15 g (32% calories from fat)
Protein: 37 g (34% calories from protein)
Carbohydrates (net): 25 g (34% calories from carbohydrates)
Current stock expires Feb 28th 2021. Please plan orders accordingly. Description A Kurzweil + Grossman Formula Age-related changes in sex hormone...View full details
A Kurzweil + Grossman Formula Maintain cholesterol within a normal range Use in conjunction with healthy diet Natural ingredients working togethe...View full details
Description A Kurzweil + Grossman Formula Heart Health Maintain normal blood pressure Protect organ health Natural ingredients Blood pressure is ...View full details