Description Difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep has reached epidemic proportions. TRANSCEND's Sleep Potion No. 9 is the secret to success...View full details
In addition to being healthy and delicious, a Japanese breakfast is easy to prepare if you have leftovers from a Japanese style supper the day before. This combination results in a nearly perfect distribution of calories across protein, carbs and fats and is an ideal morning meal.
- 1 cup Miso Soup (prepared the day before or made fresh, page 253)
- 1⁄4 cup steamed brown rice
- 1 sheet nori seaweed, cut into strips
- 1 ounce natto
- 4 ounces Green Tea Poached Salmon (page 270)
- 5–10 Basic Japanese Pickles (page 292)
- Heat miso soup in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Be careful not to bring to a boil. High temperatures destroy miso’s healthy bacteria. Serve in a bowl. Arrange the rice, nori, natto, and salmon on a plate and serve.
1 ServingNutrition Information per serving: Calories: 412
Fat: 15 g (32% calories from fat)
Protein: 37 g (34% calories from protein)
Carbohydrates (net): 25 g (34% calories from carbohydrates)
Description Support for mood regulation + sleep 5-HTP increases serotonin levels in the brain Healthy sleeping patterns Oral doses are...View full details
FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY:Save 50% on Supreme Chocolate Shake when you spend $50* on any other products! Current Stock Expires May 2020 Please Plan...View full details
Description Continued Synergy between Science and Convenience Convenient dosage packets Top anti-aging products Increase energy Healthier skin and...View full details