Liposomal Vitamin C
Liposomal Vitamin C may help with the following:
- Support healthy aging
- Boost collagen production
- Support a healthy immune system
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that plays a key role in immune system function, collagen production, and healthy aging. Our Vitamin C is derived from Non-GMO L-Ascorbic acid. To create the perfect synergy, we added bamboo silica, one of nature’s most beautifying minerals required for collagen production, normal cell function, and strong connective tissue. Phosphatidylcholine in this product acts as an excellent delivery system of phospholipids to help protect the nutrients during digestion.
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Bamboo Silica
Other Ingredients: Organic Glycerin, Purified Water, Phosphatidylcholine, Potassium Bicarbonate, Konjac Root, Organic Vanilla Extract, Organic Orange Peel Oil, Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol), Malic Acid, Beta Carotene, Organic Citrus Extract, Citrus Bioflavonoids.
Dosage and Use:
1 pouch (15 mL) daily*
Squeeze entire contents of pouch directly into mouth or stir into your favorite beverage.
Store in a cool, dry place or refrigerate after opening. Do not freeze.
*To be used as directed by your healthcare provider or physician.
Disclaimer: If you are pregnant, nursing a baby, or have a chronic medical condition, such as, diabetes, hypertension or heart disease, be sure to consult your doctor or pharmacist before purchasing or taking any supplement.
It is not recommended to take any form of vitamin C with blood thinners, such as Coumadin or Warfarin.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Gundermann KJ, et al. Pharmacol Rep. 2011;63(3):643-59. Review.
- Tauler P, et al. Pflugers Arch, Eur Journ Physiology. 2002 Mar;443(5-6):791-7. Epub 2002 Jan 31.
- Tokuda K, et al. Exp Eye Res. Mar;84(3):537-43. 2007.
- Ross R, Benditt EP. J Cell Biol. March; l2 (3):533-5l. 1962.
- Levy, M.D., J.D., T. E.. Vitamin C, Infectious Diseases, & Toxins, Phila.: Xlibris Corp., 2002.