Increased energy Improve mood Fight fatigue Common deficiency Better absorption Vitamin B12 (also called cobalamin) is one of eight water-solu...View full details
Introducing TRANSCEND™, the latest evolution of Ray & Terry's
Bring out the streamers and get ready to celebrate! As of today, Ray & Terry's Longevity Products is now TRANSCEND™, and we're so excited to share with you our brand new website - Transcend.me, along with so much more.
A few exciting announcements in addition to the new site and brand:
- To celebrate the launch of our new site, we're offering FREE SHIPPING to continental US destinations for the month of September.
How it works: Until the end of month, shipping is automatically waived when you fill your cart with $50US or more of products (before tax), as long as the shipping destination is within the continental US.
- We now offer AUTO-RENEWAL SUBSCRIPTIONS in 30, 45, 60 and 90 day increments. This means you can order one time and continue to get the products you love regularly without having to re-order all the time.
If you ever want to cancel or adjust your subscription, just go to the My Account section (must be logged in) to change your preferences.
- Starting today, receive FREE SHIPPING (indefinitely) on all subscription orders over $50US (before tax) shipped within the continental US.
- Be sure to read this special message from our Founders, Ray Kurzweil & Terry Grossman on today's launch, and what to expect from TRANSCEND™ in the coming weeks/months.
- Finally, if you are an existing customer of Ray and Terry's, an account activation for the new site was sent to you this morning. Follow the instructions to reset your password and you'll be ready to go! If you have any trouble at all, just give us a call, email or chat and we can re-set your account from our end.
Combat internal aging Protect cells from radiation damage Increase antioxidant capacity Take with lecithin for better absorption Optimal dose for...View full details
2022 update: Future batches of this product will use a Ubiquinol product that is a greenish capsule rather than a red softgel Bioavailable form o...View full details
2022 update: to maintain the same dose of Phosphatidylcholine you are accustomed to, we are moving back to the 420mg in 2 softgels! 2022 update: ...View full details