Miss Patty's Pain Remedy
- All-natural pain salve
- Relieves joints, nerves, feet, bruises
- Safe and effective
- Money-back guarantee
Miss Patty's Herbal Pain Remedy was formulated to relieve a painful bunion (foot pain in the joint at the base of the big toe). After considering surgery, Miss Patty turned to her training in alternative medicine.
She created an organic salve and applied it to the bunion. The pain subsided, as did the stiff joints of her fingers when she applied the balm.
Over time, people have found that Miss Patty's relieves irritated carpel tunnel nerves, bruises, stiff joints, back pains, tired feet, sciatica, insect bites, and rheumatic pain.
Skin care products often contain chemicals and toxic ingredients. Not this one. Miss Patty's is all natural, formulated with herbs for a safe balm that can even be used on your pets.
No Additives or Preservatives. This simple recipe is based on years of knowledge and experience which has been passed on through the ages by herbalists. It's organic, it's pure; it works quickly and naturally without the use of harmful chemicals.
Four simple ingredients:
- Organic Olive Oil
- Organic St. John's Wort Oil
- Pure, Filtered, Cosmetic-Grade Beeswax
- Organic Essential Oil of Rosemary
Other Ingredients:Infused with sunshine and love, herbal oils are made by the infusion process. Each jar of Miss Patty's Herbal Pain Remedy contains the energy of radiant, Florida sunshine. The rich and harmonious ingredients are blended with care by hand, and poured directly into cosmetic jars. Sealed for your protection.
Miss Patty’s Herbal Pain Remedy contains ½ ounce per container. 2 ounce
Suggested Use:Apply to affected area for relief. Cover the treated area if appropriate to prevent transfer to clothing or furniture.
- Fitoterapia. 2014 Jan;92:23-33. doi: 10.1016/j.fitote.2013.10.003. Epub 2013 Oct 12.
- Phytomedicine. 2013 Jul 15;20(10):930-8. doi: 10.1016/j.phymed.2013.03.007. Epub 2013 Apr 8.
- Phytother Res. 2013 Jun;27(6):877-84. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4801. Epub 2012 Aug 18.
- Pak J Biol Sci. 2013 Apr 1;16(7):309-16.
- Planta Med. 2013 Nov;79(17):1605-14. doi: 10.1055/s-0033-1351018. Epub 2013 Nov 28.