Health 4Living® Xylitol CoQ10 Chocolate
- Replace your CoQ10 reserves
- Support cardiovascular health
- Prevent tooth decay and protect enamel
- Fight gum inflammation and dry mouth
- Free of sugar, lactose, gluten, allergens, artificial ingredients, animal products
Health 4Living® Xylitol CoQ10 is a one-of-a-kind Chocolate. It is the proud result of a patent pending process for making chocolate using sustainable Non GMO Xylitol derived from US birch as its sole sweetener.
Enhanced with CoQ10 for exceptional bio-availability and absorption. Daily intake of CoQ10 can support a strong heart, normal blood pressure, a robust anti-aging lifestyle, and overall good oral health.
Health 4Living® Xylitol CoQ10 Chocolate is formulated as a Heart Support and Anti-Aging supplement. It is low glycemic index and safe for diabetics. The CoQ10 content is also helpful for anyone taking statins.
These chocolates fight gum inflammation and dry mouth due to CoQ10 content. And, because they use Xylitol as their only sweetener, they fight tooth decay. Xylitol does not promote tooth decay, and it helps protect enamel.
Only the finest organic cacao ingredients are used to manufacture our products. The unique process preserves inherent antioxidants, polyphenols and flavanols.
We are proud to say that these delicious chocolates are Non-GMO certified and made with organic ingredients. With zero allergens or animal products, you can enjoy these sweets with absolutely no guilt!
Warnings:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Nursing or pregnant women should consult with their physician prior to using this product.
This product is intended for human consumption only.
- Buitrago-Lopez et al. BMJ 2011; 343:d4488
- Flammer AJ, et al. Eur Heart J. 2011 Dec 15. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 22173910
- Heiss C, et al. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2010 Jul 13;56(3):218-24. PMID: 20620742
- Chaturvedi P. J Med Food. 2012 Feb;15(2):101-7. Epub 2011 Dec 22.
- Rondanelli M. et al. Br J Nutr. 2009 Feb;101(3):457-64. Epub 2008 Jul 1.
- Rondanelli M. et al. Phytother Res. 2011 Feb 10. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3425. [Epub ahead of print]